OCO Biomedical - The Next Generation in Dental Implant Technology
Immediate loading implantology is the most sought solution in order to meet the needs of very demanding patients.
KEY BENEFITS OF OCO Biomedical IMMEDIATE LOADING IMPLANTS
- Maximum aesthetic
- Fast recovery time
- Reduction of post-operative pain and trauma
- Immediate restoration of masticatory functions
- Affordable, and predictable results
What is a Dental Implant Procedure like?
The tooth implant procedure is a team effort between yourself and your dental professional including your dentist and your periodontist. The OCO Biomedical implant experts will consult with you to determine exactly what your specific condition is and will discuss various costs associated with the tooth implant process. A treatment plan tailored specifically to your individual needs will be created based on the following tooth replacement options:
- Replacing a Single Tooth - One OCO implant with a crown can replace a single missing tooth.
- Replacing Several Teeth - OCO dental implant-supported bridges can replace the teeth of patients who are semi-edentulous.
- Replacing All of Your Teeth - For patients who are fully edentulous, an OCO dental implant-supported bridge or full denture can replace the missing teeth.