Dental ImplantsDenture Stabilization
Before dental implants there was no possibility for people who had lost all their teeth to have a stable fixed solution for their missing teeth. It is now possible to stabilize your existing denture so that you can talk, chew and smile with confidence without having to worry about a loose denture.
If you have problems with loose dentures, dental implants can stabilize and secure your denture in place.
How it's done:
- The Mini implant is placed in the jaw and snaps into an attachment on the denture
- One visit, One hour procedure
- Minimally invasive, using local anaesthetic in your dentist's office
- Shorter implants requiring less bone
- Easily removable for cleaning daily
- Patient can eat, smile and have a secure denture immediately after the visit
- Eat your favourite foods without worrying about your denture slipping
- Smile with confidence
- Improved esthetic appearance
- Eliminate the need for messy adhesives
- Prevent bone deterioration; facial structure remains intact